Camera Hijacked-Basically Bare and Cocoa Daisy

Hi, hello, howdy, etc!  Back today with another Basically Bare project that I have had done for awhile and hadn't posted.  I used my Cocoa Daisy kit for this and loved the way it turned out.  I probably would have NOT picked the red/pinks for this had I not used my kit.  But the color combos are perfect for the pictures!

Cocoa Daisy Sept 12 Main Kit and Pattern Paper Add On

Supplies: Cardstock-Pattern Paper-October Afternoon (Woodland Park), Echo Park (For The Record 2), Basic Grey (Handmade Quilt/Flannel Suit), Lily Bee (Fussy Cut); Garland-Basic Grey (Clippings); Sticker-Jillibean Soup (Neapolitan Bisque); Letters-American Crafts; Wooden girl-Studio Calico

Supplies not in kit: Film Strip/Camera/Canvas Lens/Pennants-Basically Bare; Letter Stickers-October Afternooon; Doily-Wilton; Flair- {a flair for buttons} Etsy; Punch-EK Success; Stamp-Amy Tan/American Crafts; Adhesives-Scotch ATG/Fabri Tac/Scrapbook Adhesives; Ink-Prima; Pen-Zig


Those pennants fit right with the scallop in my border punch.

Just tucked the filmstrip in and then I also used the flower from the Cocoa Daisy card in the kit!

Loving the camera.  I backed the lens with a fabric piece cut from a Basically Bare heart and then also stamped on a scrap of it.

Whew, I think that catches me up on my Basically Bare projects that you haven't seen for now.  Check back tomorrow for my LYB Acorn Hollow projects!




1 comment

  1. I wonder if you planned for those pennants to fit into the scalloped shape - you have to say 'yes' of course :-) Brilliant, detailed layout yet again Katrina. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!