Saturday, August 4, 2012

Thanks-Amy Tangerine and Unity

It is time again for my card class at my LSS, Scrapbook Generation.  The month seems to have flown by.  But, I do love the fact that it gives me one more thing to create for and more projects done!  We all need more projects done, right?!  


Supplies: Cardstock-American Crafts; Pattern Paper-American Crafts (Amy Tangerine); Stamps-Unity Stamp Co. (KOTM Jan 2012); Ink-Jenni Bowlin (Spice Tin); Ribbon-May Arts; Scissors-Martha Stewart; Punch-Martha Stewart; Adhesive-Scotch ATG and Scrapbook Adhesives

I have had those fringe scissors in my arsenal of tools and just haven't put them to good use. I thought it would be fun to just create some borders on my card with them.  And they do make really good grass!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!