Thanks-Amy Tangerine and Unity

It is time again for my card class at my LSS, Scrapbook Generation.  The month seems to have flown by.  But, I do love the fact that it gives me one more thing to create for and more projects done!  We all need more projects done, right?!  


Supplies: Cardstock-American Crafts; Pattern Paper-American Crafts (Amy Tangerine); Stamps-Unity Stamp Co. (KOTM Jan 2012); Ink-Jenni Bowlin (Spice Tin); Ribbon-May Arts; Scissors-Martha Stewart; Punch-Martha Stewart; Adhesive-Scotch ATG and Scrapbook Adhesives

I have had those fringe scissors in my arsenal of tools and just haven't put them to good use. I thought it would be fun to just create some borders on my card with them.  And they do make really good grass!  



No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!