Quick Late Night Update and a card...

Just a quick late night update.  I was getting ready to head to bed and though I would post this card.  I love the Sketchbook collection by Amy Tangerine for American Crafts, but I just haven't gotten to play with it a lot.  I have been trying to get some things done for deadlines just to make sure they are out of the way.  BUT I couldn't wait any longer and whipped out a quick card with it the other day.


Supplies:  Cardstock-American Crafts; Pattern Paper-American Crafts (Amy Tangerine Sketchbook); Die Cuts-American Crafts (Amy Tangerine Sketchbook); Twine-May Arts; Adhesive-Scotch ATG and Fabri-tac

I had grand, grand plans for getting a lot done today, but that went by the wayside!  We did get the computer chair issue taken care of, so at least we have a chair that doesn't wobble back and forth when we sit in it.  Other than that, I took a nap and read the second book in my series that I am reading and have just about finished it.  

AND Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker  has a project kit for July over on her blog.  I had forgotten to link it up since I had pre scheduled all my posts this week.  This is available and there are limited kits, once they are gone they are gone!  She has more pictures of the inside over on the blog, which I linked the post.  



Toodles, I am off to sleep some more!  We have a saying...you have to take a nap, so that you can sleep at night!  

1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!