Three, count them...THREE layouts!

It's a layout share today for me...three of them that are up on the Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker blog.  I usually don't post this many all in one day, but just decided to go for it!  I had few detail pics that I didn't put up over there, so I thought I would post all the pics here.

I did all these three layouts the same day and did not realize until after that I mixed the alpha stickers on all of them.  So, they are all perfect examples on how to mix those alpha stickers...these are all Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker alphas, but this goes for ALL alphas...whatever you have in your stash...mix those babies up and have some fun looking titles for your pages!


Supplies:  Pattern Paper, Stickers and Die Cuts-Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker (Exit Here);  Buttons-Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker (Cute as a Button Burlap Buttons); Adhesive-Scotch, Fabri-tac and Scrapbook Adhesives 


Why yes...Higgins IS howling in the bottom picture!  




Supplies:  Pattern Paper, Stickers and Die Cuts-Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker (Noah);  Buttons-Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker (Cute as a Button Burlap Buttons); Punch-EK Success; Adhesive-Scotch, Fabri-tac and Scrapbook Adhesives;  Sewing Machine


Playing off the star theme...



Supplies:  Pattern Paper, Stickers and Die Cuts-Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker (Noah);  Buttons-Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker (Cute as a Button Burlap Buttons); Punch-Fiskars; Adhesive-Scotch, Fabri-tac and Scrapbook Adhesives;  


Love this effect and I need to remember to do it more. 

Hee hee...cute snail...I had to use him!!!

Whew, biggest share post I have done in awhile. Makes me tired to think about it!  









1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!