Me And Sarah at CHA

Chevrons are everywhere and today they are on my page!  And I am still going with scrapping some older photos.  

This is my good online buddy Sarah, who I adore!  We finally got to meet at CHA this past winter and it was one of the highlights of my trip.  (We won't talk about me trying "plan" how I was going to get a picture with Martha Stewart if she was there....I had an entire plan!)  When we both weren't so busy, we chatted online all the time.  Now, we are both swamped and get to it occassionally.  Miss this girl bunches!

This Jillibean Soup collection, Coconut Lime, was the one collection I bought at Palooza.  I fell in love with the bright colors and of course the pink!  P.S.  I know the title is bad grammar, but I already had it down before it dawned on me...so I left it!  

Supplies:  Pattern Paper-Jillibean Soup (Coconut Lime); Die Cuts-Jillibean (Coconut Lime); Journaling Strip-Elle's Studio; Letters-American Crafts and Jillibean Soup; 
Twine-May Arts; Doily-Wilton; Punch-EK Success; 
Adhesives-Scotch ATG, Scrapbook Adhesives and Fabri-Tac

A fun little touch with the doily under the die cut!

Journaling...and I made a mistake, so I just made it work!

That's it for me tonight!  I am off to bed.  I really should be packing up the scrap stuff, since I am going to scrap at a friend's house tomorrow night, but I guess I will do that on my lunch break and after I get off work! 



1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!