Little Yellow Bicycle Hello Spring Projects


These are the remainder of my Little Yellow Bicycle Cycling Team Hello Spring projects.  I hadn't posted them here yet, so I thought I had better get on it.  Again, I am not listing supplies as most everything is from the Hello Spring collection or are misc. items that I used.  Hope you enjoy these! 

An altered canvas using a partial sheet of paper and then the Paper Flower kit from LYB and some other of the embellishments. 




A quick card....I am in love with this card!  That felt flower is so fun. 




A layout about the two foot tall gnome I found on clearance at a local bargain store...9.00!!  Also, I did instructions for this layout and they can be found here.....Instructions



Those are all my projects now. I loved the colors of this collection and all the fun embellisments made me want to use them everywhere!  Thanks to LYB for having me on a Cycling Team again.  














3 comments

  1. Great projects Katrina! I especially love that gnome layout. Great details, love the grass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katrina - I really love your projects!!!! What are the dimensions of your hello sunshine board?

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!