My first Basically Bare DT project..and Cycling Team Announcement!

It's finally here, I get to show my very first design team project for Basically Bare.  And it includes some fun pictures of Sheldon!  And it's a double page layout....what?!  I used a sketch from Sketch Support as my starting point! 

These papers are not my usual, bright colors but I had fun working with them.  They were in my design team box to use on some projects as a cross promotion.  I would definitely buy more of them if I like the colors!  They cut great on the Silhouette! 


Supplies- Paper: The Paper Loft (Easy Breezy collection); Chipboard and Acrylic Elements: Basically Bare (Happy Little Houses, Happy Little Trees, Birds); Letters: Doodlebug, K&Co. and American Crafts; Twine-The Twinery; Punches-Marvy, Martha Stewart, EK Success; Pearl-Recollections; Paint-Zig Painty Marker; Pen-Zig Millenium;  Marker-Zig; Adhesives: Fabri-Tac, Scotch ATG, Scrapbook Adhesives; Sketch-Sketch Support

Electronic Die Cutter-Silhouette Cameo with the following files:

(kite_C03096_1)

Grass_0116 
Note-the grass is not page width, you will need to weld them together.  I cut it four times-two for each page.

Here are a few close-ups


Cardboard tree trunk, defined with the Zig marker then stack small (1/2) circles on top of each other layering and adding dimension to your tree!

This face kills me!! So Sweet!

Close up of that fun bird (or...he could be a duck!) and that kite!  I cut it from my Cameo and it was a free file a week or so ago!


AND here is a fun announcement that I have been waiting to share!!!


I was asked to be on the Hello Spring Cycling Team for the Hello Spring collection.  You thought you saw a LOT of Paradise, just wait!  These colors are RIGHT up my alley!!!  I am on the team with some AMAZING designers and I am quite frankly in shock!  Here is the list of the team!

and me!

I can't wait to get started playing with this collection....it was one of my favorites at CHA and is quite yummy!!!  I am so honored that Little Yellow Bicycle asked me to play again!

Have a wonderful day!


7 comments

  1. Woo hoo, congrats to you Katrina! Love your Basically Bare project, it is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those cute puppies Katrina and your layout is so, so cute...and a two-pager at that!! :) Congrats on the LYB Cycling Team...can't wait to see what you do with their collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I love ya! Congrats on the Cycling Team announcement and how adorable is this layout??!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Katrina! That is exciting news! So glad that it worked out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just had to come over, Katrina, and say CONGRATS to You! Woo-Hoo! I can't wait to see what you do with the LYB Hello Spring Collection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the LYB team!! Can't wait to see what fun things you make with this beautiful new collection!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!