Let's Dig...Sketch Support One Page Sketch

I have had an idea in my mind since I went to CHA.  Hexagons were ALL over at CHA on everything....which gave me the idea.  I don't ever really consciously know where my inspiration comes from, so this was an unusual thing for me!

After looking at the sketch for Sketch Support this week, I decided that this might be the sketch to try this on!!


Patterned Paper: American Crafts (Chap Collection); Stamps: Unity Stamp Co. (S.M.A.K Jan. and Feb. 2012); Adhesives: Scotch, GlueArts and Scrapbook Adhesives; 

Tools: Silhouette Cameo with Silhouette files
 (10_piece_hexagon_stamp_edged_set__C01045_19210)



Well, that is it from me!!!  Stop by over at Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker this week and next to welcome all our returning and new Divas!  

4 comments

  1. Very cool!! LOVING how you did the big hexagon with the smaller ones inside and loving the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this!!! i will try this one, too :D thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This page turned out awesome Katrina!! I love that you used the hexagon shape in place of the heart and added the smaller hexagons inside!! Brilliant!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous page. i have never used hexagons - where does the trend come from?

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!