A Crafty Steals Sketch Challenge

I was hanging out on Facebook (who doesn't?!) when the Crafty Steals Facebook page came up in my newsfeed with this sketch challenge.

I usually don't participate in challenges much anymore, I just don't have time. But, I had left over die cuts that I had done on my Silhouette Cameo and they fit the sketch perfectly!!!  The main project I had created them for will be on Sketch Support this week.



Supplies-Pattern Paper & Cardstock: American Crafts (Chap Collection); Twine: The Twinery Baker's Twine; Stamp: Unity Stamp Co. (S.M.A.K kit Jan. 2012); 
Ink: Jenni Bowlin (Spice Tin); Mist: Mister Huey's Dewy; 
Adhesives: Scotch and Scrapbook Adhesives; Tag-Staples

Tools: Silhouette Cameo with the files below; EK Success Border Punch
 (10_piece_hexagon_stamp_edged_set__C01045_19210)

Here is the sketch that was the basis for my card.....



So, that is it for me today.  I was busy creating yesterday a double page layout...those just seem to take me a long time!  And I am off to create today and possibly watch Breaking Dawn Part 1!!

2 comments

  1. I like your card! What a great way to use up extra die cuts. TFS.

    Tami
    scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!