Exciting News!!!

The time is finally here to announce the new Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker Design Team! There are returning members and new faces in the mix.  I am so honored to be the Design Team Lead for this group and cannot wait to see what they create with Nikki's products!  I think it's going to be amazing.  Here is the list of the new Doghouse Divas.....


Returning members are......

Julie Tucker-Wolek (Blog Coordinator)
Sarah Eclavea (Social Media Coordinator)
Deana Boston (Retailer Program Coordinator)

And the new Divas......
Stacey Rodriguez
Jodi Wilton (who is re-joining us from my original team 3 years ago)
Jennie McGarvey
Laurel Seabrook
Melissa Pablo
Melanie Jarocki
Marielle LeBlanc

And if you haven't been by the NSS blog, you have missed sneaks of the new collections that will debut at CHA later this month.  I have been playing with them, which is part of the reason I have been so quiet on here.  Here is a sneak of one of my projects........



Head over to the Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker blog to see the full project and the collection that it goes with!!! This collection is by far, one of my favorites of all time of Nikki's collections!  Some of them are a little different this time and I for one am liking/loving them a lot!  

Ok, this girl is crafted and blogged out for now!  Make sure to leave some love over at Nikki's blog for the new girls!!

11 comments

  1. Welcome back K!! So happy to have you as the lead!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on taking over the lead! It looks like you have a great team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YIPPPEEE!!! So happy to work with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY, Katrina!!! And I love, love, love that page you made!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so happy to part of this incredible team,love your work Katrina !!! Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so happy to part of this incredible team,love your work Katrina !!! Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Katrina! Thank you :) I'm really excited to be on the team and look forward to working with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats to you, kat. :) looks like you're gonna have your hands tied. hehe.

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!