A little Apple Cheddar Soup for you!

I am almost all prepared for my next class at Scrapbook Generation!  I started on it as soon as I finished up the last class and could get over to get paper picked out!

I bought the Jillibean Soup collection, Apple Cheddar, for myself, but haven't had a chance to use it yet.  But since my class will be in November, I thought it might be fun to use. (Plus, I kept picking out "summer" papers, you know I like bright colors!)

So here is the card/tag combo.  We are going to use a combination of Martha Stewart punches, along with some of The Twinery baker's twine, Unity Stamps (which I already stamped the sayings!) and some Cricut cuts!  


Supplies: Cardstock-American Crafts; Pattern Paper-Jillibean Soup (Apple Cheddar), Twine-The Twinery baker's twine (honeydew and caribbean); Punches-Martha Stewart and Marvy; Stamps-Unity Stamp Co.; Adhesive-Scotch ATG and Scrapbook Adhesives

Die Cutting-Cricut Expression with the Art Philosophy cartridge.  
Tag cut at 2.5 inches and the spiral flower cut at 4.25 inches

Well, that's it from me tonight!  I am off to read a book...or fall asleep...which ever might come first!!


3 comments

  1. These are AWESOME! Loving the purple! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful card and tag, love the colors! Thanks for leaving such a kind comment on the Sketch Support blog!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!