A layout for Growing in Unity

Well, it's day 4 of my Growing in Unity.  The week is flying by....might help since I have "pre-scheduled" all these posts!!!  I don't think I have ever pre-scheduled this many posts before!!  LOL

Well, lets get to it!  The layout below shows how you can add stamping as elements that are very subtle, you can fussy cut out the stamped images to give them more dimension and arrange them differently.  You can combine journaling spot stamps with sayings to make fun little extras on your page! 

K_HuntCarefreeDay100signed

Supplies:  Pattern Paper-Echo Park Summer Days; Stickers and Chipboard-Echo Park Summer Days; Stamps-Unity KOTM May 2011; Ink-Memento and Jenni Bowlin; Twine-The Twinery Baker's Twine;
Adhesive-Scotch ATG, Fabri Tac and Scrapbook Adhesives

I could have stamped the cloud and more, but I wanted some chipboard elements on my piece as well.  Don't forget to comment and you could win!!  I will be picking a winner from all my commenters this week!!!

22 comments

  1. I LOVE this Echo Park paper line - and that stamp is so perfect on that layout!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just IN LOVE with that photo!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the EP too!! GORGEOUS lo Katrina! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great layout! love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun layout! The banner over the photo is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous. Love the paper and how you used the stamps. You are so creative and super inspiring. You are rockin GIU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute. A layout with the doggy---LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOW cute is this LO!!!??? LOVE it!! I love that stamp too--it's perfect for this LO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute layout! All your projects this week have been so fun and summery - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the fresh colors on this layout!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  10. Squee! How adorable! And I love the banner! And the clouds! And the stamping!

    I've been a bit behind in commenting this week, so got to catch up on all your Unity growing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another stunning LO. Love the banner and the Journaling circle. Turned out so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful scrapbook layout!

    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome layout...so cheery and fun! I love that little chipboard cloud...adds just the right whimsical touch!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, this is such a fun colorful layout! LOVE IT :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great colours, great layout, brilliant photo of happy times. What more can I say?! :-) I know... well done! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely gorgeous. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So bright and cheery! Cute layout!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Katrina, your layout is Gorgeous!! Lovely colours and just so fun & cheerful. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE the bright colors and your added, stamped elements!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fantastic colors and LO...I LOOOOVE how you tied the twine right on the LO!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a gorgeous layout and SUCH a fantastic photograph!!! Beautiful job all around!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely layout!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!