A Pefect Day

There has been talk of "too" much product on pages on a couple of message boards I visit.  I can honestly say that I am probably a scrapper that falls into that category!  LOL LOL  But, I like it and that is what matters that I like it!  

I admire the "clean/simple" pages that scrappers do out there...I just don't do it often!  

This page falls into the "more, more and more please"!!  I just got going on it and just kept going!!!  This was the card sketch over at Sketch Support last week and I turned it into a layout!

Supplies:  Pattern Paper-Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker We Are Family; 
Stickers-Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker We Are Family; Letters-American Crafts Thickers; 
Twine- The Twinery Baker's Twine; Ink-Cat's Eye Ink; Punch-Martha Stewart Border Punch; 
Adhesives-Scotch ATG, Fabri Tac and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L  
I love the kite feature on this!!  Nikki's Cut Ups are so fun to use...bonus, she makes them EASY to cut out!!!

Here are a couple of pictures of Ella and Jetson outside in the backyard tonight...I was just sitting on the ground snapping pictures while they were playing.....

Side Profile...see that hair??  It's ALL OVER!

Frantic Random Acts of Play aka F.R.A.P. in corgi speak!

ha ha...I rolled Ella!!! 

Ok, that's it from me today!!!!  Have a wonderful evening and get something crafty done!!!
 

8 comments

  1. Love your layout and those fun photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the title of you layout...the dog pictures made me SMILE love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I go back and forth... I do simple and full... just depending on my mood! LOL! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this girl!!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute page and I love the photos of the pups!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with you! More is always better in my book! Love your layout and the photos are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute layout! I love the pictures of the dogs playing, so funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, LOOOOOOVE those corgi photos!! HAHA, they made me laugh and smile. Your dogs are so cute!

    The layout is so cheery! I love the papers and all the layers you used!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!