A "heartwarming" card for Friends with Flair Friday

Wowzza....glad the day is over...think I am ready for the WEEK to be over.  It has seem to take forever to get to Friday!

This card I created for PaperCrafts Card sketch call...after I did it, I decided not to submit it.  Then today when I pulled it out to photograph it...well, I fell in love with it!  What's not to love...Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker, Unity Stamps, ribbon and border punch!  LOL  And it also fits for the Unity Challenge!!!


Supplies:  Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker We are Family and Cute as a Button buttons; 
Unity Stamp Co. February Kit of the Month, American Crafts cardstock, May Arts ribbon, 
Scrapbook Adhesives pop dots, Scotch ATG and Fabri Tac, Martha Stewart border punch, 
Making Memories Slice, Memento Ink. 

I haven't had much time to stamp lately and I have found out that I am missing it!  So, I am hoping to get some stamping time in this weekend!  And I can't wait for this little goodie to come, the next Kit of the Month!!!


 That's it for me today!!!!  Thanks for stopping by.....hugs!

11 comments

  1. This card makes me smile! So colorful and pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card too! You should have submitted it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love this!! LOVING that heart and the NS buttons!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous, Katrina! I second Sarah B's comment and it's so nice to see you join FWF this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet card :) I love all of the layers! and your photos below are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the diamond background that you used for the backing. NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card, love that sentiment and great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute and fun katrina.

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is ADORABLE! I am SOOO loving the gorgeous border/button combo and so glad you could play again in the new challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!