Welcome to our first KIKI ART Design Team Blog Hop... however, we'd like to call it a BLOG HOPSCOTCH!
• When? During National Scrapbook Day weekend.
It will run from Thursday, April 29th until Monday, May 3rd.
• How to play?
You can start wherever you want, however, make sure to visit the blogs of our talented design team members.
Also, please make sure to visit the Kiki Art blogs (English, French, and Spanish) to be eligible to win.
Each design team member was asked to select an organization that commits to helping others. Then, they created a project based on their organization featuring Kiki Art products. Make sure to take note of each organization/good cause each DT member has selected.
When you hop from blog to blog, hopefully you will get inspired by all of the beautiful Kiki Art work. We also hope that you are inspired to do good by getting involved in an effort to create a better world through these organizations.
• How to get a prize from the Kiki Art blog?
For your chance to win, you need to leave a comment on the Kiki Art blog letting us know which one(s) was/were your favorite blog(s) during our blog hop and what organization was displayed on that blog. (Don't limit yourself! You can choose as many blogs as you want!)
• How to get a prize from a Kiki Art design team member blog?
Many members of our design team have decided to give away a project that is related to the good cause they believe in. Leave a comment on their blog hop posts, and they will pick a random winner.
On Tuesday, May 4th, all winners will be announced!
Katrina here! I am highlighting the Children's Miracle Network whose mission is the following taken from their website: Children's Miracle Network saves the lives of children by raising funds and awareness for children's hospitals and foundations throughout the world.
This is a fantastic organization that is part of a hospital in my town. I am lucky enough that this hospital is one of Ella's and mine pet therapy visits! We get to visit the Peds floor. Every visit is different and you never know if there will be much interaction or not. But, we always seem to put a smile on someone's face. There is a telethon every year here on one of the television stations and ALL the money they raise thru the event stays right here to help the children in the area.
Since I have been training for my new job, I haven't had a lot of time. Many of the Design Team members have made a project to give away, but I didn't have time. Sooooo....for a giveaway for my blog, one person will win the new WATER RAIN collection from KIKI ART!!!!! (and I am hoping to do a handmade giveaway again soon.)
To be eligible for my giveaway, you need to leave a comment on this post. You also need to leave contact information. If I don't have your contact information (email) then I can't contact you to mail out your prize! And my team member Sarah de Guzman is so sweet....she is going to mail out the prize so that the winner will not have to wait until I get back from training for my new job. :)
Here's a pic of Water Rain papers!!!!!
Let the BLOG HOPSCOTCH begin!!! Get inspired and enjoy!
Here's a list of names and blog addresses for all three Kiki Art blogs (English, French, and Spanish):
English Speaking Kiki Art Designers
- Fleur Smith – BC, CANADA http://fleursbydesign.blogspot.com
- Jillian Anger – ON, CANADA http://www.sleepisnotrequired.blogspot.com
- KIKI – QC, CANADA http://bykiki.ca/
- Linda Shewchuk – SK, CANADA http://awesomememories.blogspot.com
- Michelle Galatuik – AB, CANADA http://livelaughlove-michelle.blogspot.com
- Stephanie Hart – NS, CANADA http://www.Stephanie-Hart.Blogspot.com
- Tammy Lever – AB, CANADA http://tampatha.wordpress.com/
- Virginia Wong – AB, CANADA http://virginiawongmichiels.blogspot.com
- Ann-Katrin – NORWAY http://papirhobby.no
- Annika Bergquist – SWEDEN http://annikasblandning.blogspot.com
- Carole Stirrat – WA, USA http://www.carolestirrat.blogspot.com
- Einat – ISRAEL http://scrapinit.blogspot.com/
- Ellen Sosnoski – PA, USA http://closeyourears.blogspot.com
- Katrina Hunt – MO, USA http://www.paperscissorsandglue.blogspot.com
- YOU ARE HERE!!!!!!!!
- Keely Yowler – KY, USA http://www.keelyy.blogspot.com
- Lynda Lindley – WA, USA http://positive-force.blogspot.com
- Meghan Epperly – FL, USA http://igiveacrop.wordpress.com
- Nicole Martin – TX, USA http://junksternm.blogspot.com
- Nicole Rixon – CA, USA http://www.onesweetromance.com/
- Ria Mojica – PHILIPPINES http://www.cakesnscraps.blogspot.com
- Ria van Son – THE NETHERLANDS http://www.dragonmagic.nl/blog
- Sarah de Guzman – CA, USA http://redoaklines.com
- Sophia Allison – SOUTH AFRICA http://sallison.blogspot.com
- Vivi Rahman – BRUNEI http://vivs.typepad.com/tyroscrapper
NUESTRO EQUIPO CREATIVO - SPANISH
- Carolyn – USA & Panamá http://carolynscrap.blogspot.com/
- Christine – USA http://scrappygal-scrapthat.blogspot.com
- Dessy – MEXICO http://scrapenlasmontanias.blogspot.com
- Kiki – CANADA & Argentina http://bykiki.ca/
- Lida – MEXICO http://rainbowcrafter.blogspot.com
- Nana – USA & Puerto Rico http://www.youniquereflections.blogspot.com
- Olgacle – COLOMBIA http://olgascrap.blogspot.com
- Patty – MEXICO http://mynameisscrappy.blogspot.com
- Rebeca – ESPAÑA <http://mirinconscrap.blogspot.com
- Rosa – ESPAÑA <http://scraprosarr2.blogspot.com
- Tere – USA & Mexico http://www.terecontodomicorazon.blogspot.com
Notre équipe créative francophone
- Alie – Quebec, CANADA http://aliecyr.blogspot.com
- Annie – Quebec, CANADA http://annie10-unjourlafois.blogspot.com/
- KIKI – Quebec, CANADA http://bykiki.ca/
- Kimmiprout – Quebec, CANADA http://kimmieprout.blogspot.com
- Ladybird – Quebec, CANADA http://www.blogladybird.blogspot.com
- Loustic – Quebec, CANADA http://uneviedeloustic.blogspot.com
- Sylvy – Quebec, CANADA http://sylvy78.blogspot.com
- Zamaline – Quebec, CANADA http://janealiasjanik.blogspot.com