Just a little "blah, blah, blah!"

So, I was going to post a layout tonight, but I decided not to.  I am in a funky weird sort of mood, so I thought I would just share some pics!

And for those of you that are wondering.  The dogs are all Cardigan Welsh Corgis.  Not the Pembroke Welsh Corgis, that you are probably used to seeing.  These guys all have tails!  The main difference between the two at a glance is the tail/no tail and Cardigans come in more colors than Pembrokes.  They are two totally separate breeds.....think of it like...German Shepherds and Australian Shepherds...two different breeds.    Someday I will dedicate a post to my Fannie....she was my first corgi and a Pembroke. 

Here are a couple from the trip this past weekend.  I LOVE...and I mean LOVE this picture of Jetson.  This is getting hung somewhere in the living room.  The fluffy boy is SUCH the glamour boy for the camera.....hardly ever a bad pic!  And yeah...I had to make it big on here, because I love it so much!

This next one was a lucky shot!  Ella Boo Bear hardly ever gives kisses, so when she does it is quite the occasion.  Now, for those of you that are going to go...eWWWWW, she is kissing on the mouth...sorry, that is done in this household....just think of what your kids have put in their mouths when you kiss them!  Just sayin'?!  
And finally....I love Sonic....It's has always been one of my favorite places to go...I mean they have the best Dr. Pepper around!  A couple of Christmas' ago, they came out with "Totty the Elf" as a mascot.  I fell in love...yep....so much that I wanted an Elf hat.....and I wanted to wear it to Sonic!!!!  So....here ya go, since there are rarely pics of me on here!!! 
Yeah...I am not making that one big!  lol lol.......and if you notice...I am pointing to Totty on the menu board....think I might upload to their facebook fan page! hee hee

Have a Scrappy Kinda Day!!~~Katrina

4 comments

  1. That is a great picture...you have beautiful dogs!! And love that pic of you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the photos Katrina!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee that one of you at Sonic!! And they DO have the BESTEST ice!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee their 44 oz's! :):):):):) And Dandy gives us kisses on the nose! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great pictures. And you are right, your dogs are ADorABLE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe! Nothing better than happy hour at Sonic!!!

    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!