Whew...it's JUNE???????

Hey everyone....it's like I abandoned the blog right?  I kinda did and I really need to get back into it.  Ever just been so busy that time flies and everything that you did BEFORE you got busy, seems to be really hard to get back into?  Yep..that would be me right now.  I must have left the mojo somewhere between Missouri and Arkansas at some point and work has been crazy busy with everything.....people going on vacation, people on maternity leave, and that doesn't include me trying to catch up on my work.  :)

I have tried to scrap and....well...it's not going well at the moment.  I have a couple of projects in the works, but haven't finished them yet (I seem to be doing more collecting than creating right now).  One project is for Kiki Art and the other is a Nikki Sivils project.  You need to check out those site too....Kiki Art has some AMAZING new DT members and Nikki Sivils is getting ready to announce her new DT this month!  How fun!!!

So, right now I have  just one layout to share with you, it's a Nikki Sivils layout that I created while at a charity crop. This layout is made with Ellie's Day Out collection.  SO CUTE and so fun!!  I love the pink background retro lamp looking paper!!  It's my favorite paper out of the collection, I think!
Supplies:  All Paper is Ellie's Day Out (Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker), 
Cute as a Button Buttons (Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker),
Glue Arts and Tombow Adhesive, EK Success border punch, May Arts twine

And since I DID take pics on my business trip to Arkansas, I will share a few of them.  Now...I TURNED around to take this next picture...Camels around here are not "rare" as there are exotic animal farms, etc.  It's just that I have NEVER seen a camel in a field with COWS!  I named him Joe and got to see him when I drove past him everytime except when I came home...they had moved him to the "back 40" as they say, when they move the animals to a different part of the field.  
 
And here is a pic of the Natural Bridge that is in Arkansas...I have some stories about the "driving" parts of the trip, but I will save them for another day, when I have nothing to post...let's just say it was an adventure!
 
And for other news...I got a NEW CAMERA!!!!  I deliberated between a Canon or Nikon.  But after much going back and forth, I settled on a Nikon D5000.  So far, I LOVE it...pretty easy to use, I just have to start "looking thru the lens" for shots that seem unique.  I like funky, different perspective type of pictures, so I am going to have lots of fun learning to take them!  All the pics that you have seen on the blog here so far have been from either a Sony Cybershot or the Arkansas ones were from my work camera which is a Canon SD750 (I think?  it's point and shoot!)  So here are a couple of pics that I took today with my new camera when we went to the park.......

Have a Scrappy Kinda Day!!!~~Katrina

1 comment

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeee that LO Katrina...and love love love love love love the photos...and hehehehehe "Joe" Camel!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!