Hardest Part of Designing......Nikki Sivils Sneak Peeks for CHA

I don't know about anyone else...but the hardest part of design team work is the "waiting" to post it!!!!  I get something done and I want to put it on my blog right then!  Or at the very least post in a gallery!  I just want to share all the excitement out of creating something new and different.  Especially when I am super excited and LOVE the project I have made!


So, today I have no layout, no projects to show.  I have a couple of things that I am uber super happy with, but I cannot show them until CHA starts!  WAHHHHHH....But I will give you a sneak peek of a couple of Nikki Sivils new paper lines that are coming out at CHA.  One of them, is what my projects are made of that I can't show you.  These are so cute and wait until you see the ones she hasn't released pics of yet!  You are gonna love them.  


I will let you go to Nikki's blog posting for the stories behind these two lines.  I love that she has stories behind them.  And don't let the boldness of Flaming Butterfly get you in a flutter.,  hee hee....it is super fun to work with.  There that's a hint of what my projects are made out of!  And I have another line, but I can't say anything about it yet!  Let's just say I will be working my fingers as fast as I can the next few days! 


Let me know which one you like best!!!!!

Flaming Butterfly

Willow Bee


Aren't these great!!!!  So different and so fun!  


Have a Scrappy Kind of Day~~Katrina

3 comments

  1. i loooove the flaming butterfly, but i like me some bold colors :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE BOTH OF THEM!!! but i look the 2nd one for the bees! CUTE! :)

    can't wait to see nikki's booth!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them both, but think that Willow Bee is my fav. I applied for her design team so I'm crossing my fingers I'll get to play with some of her new stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!