Sketch 161 for Scrapbook Challenges!

SKETCH 161

and mine!


Supplies Used: Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday line, White Cardtock, Fancy Pants Journaling tag, American Crafts Thickers, Cat's Eye Ink, Ranger Adirondack Paint Dauber, Lace is unknown.

Whoo Hoo, it's Monday and time for my reveal finally!!! I am really excited about this layout. This is the first one that I have used paint on, painted on the lace, grunged up, you name it!! And it has no pictures. This was so fun to create and just an easy layout that came together.

This is the sketch that we worked from. Pamela does such a great job on these sketches and I am so lucky to be a part of her team! We would LOVE for you to play along. Pamela is doing RAK on her blog for people that participate and if you join the group on Myspace there is a random drawing for a prize once a month. This month it's MY LITTLE SHOEBOX....you know you wanna win that right?

So leave me a link if you decide to participate, I would love to see it!!! Thanks for visiting today and I hope that you create something fun with your time!

Have a scrappy day!--Katrina

11 comments

  1. Very cute sketch and I love what you did with it. Great journaling technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch and wonderful interpretation on your part! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch love that little bird house plus love how you used that girl friday paper, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great layout - and what a fun, fun topic. Love how you adapted the sketch for your layout! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your twitter layout! So very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your take on the sketch Katrina! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Katrina! The sketch is awesome and your layout frames it beautifully. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thx so much for stopping by my blog, katrina! i love your take on the sketch, and i totally love your topic - you'll love looking back on that down the road!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shabby chic feel of this page! So neat that you scrapped that too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really, really love your interpretation of this sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love your page, what a great idea

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!