My Layout for Sketch 159


Supplies: All Cosmo Cricket Papers Girl Friday line, Lace and Ribbon are unknown, Making Memories and American Crafts Thickers, Cat's Eye Inks


Here is my take on Sketch 159 for the group Scrapbook Challenges...I couldn't resist the sketch!!! This paper was so fun to work with. I had the "Crafting Kit" for Girl Friday, but I didn't use but one sheet of paper! I used the insert that came in it that showed everything for all of the smaller elements on the page. Now I still have full sheets of paper to play with!!!

I would love to see your take...feel free to leave a comment and give me a link to it so I can see what YOU come up with!

Have a scrappy day!
Katrina

5 comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!